Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Best FHE Ever!

It wasn't really. I think Manly & I were the ones who really enjoyed it. We watched a movie and it is my new FAVE! It is called the Ultimate Gift. It's a great family movie with an awesome message, but it was a little over the younger ones heads. My 7 year old liked it. My 10 year old really liked. My husband & I Loved itIt's basically about what's truly important in life & what lessons we need to learn to live a worthwhile life, which includes reaching out to others. I highly recommend it. I've got the book on my to-read list now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Umm.my dad gave me that movie adn I haven't even watched it because most movies he recommends are duds. I guess I'll have to give it a try!

RBS said...

I am not a stalker but when i saw the movie listed I had to leave a comment. This is a great movie for anyone to watch. I even recommended it to my parents and they loved it.
Roxanne