Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spooky Picture Day

Monday nights FHE activity. They enjoyed those pumpkin guts a little too much.....it was spooky.



Last year (I went as my true self).


If I were dressing up this year, I would look like this:

Ed Grimley rocks!


*Our spooky Halloween tree in front of our house. When the leaves fall off it looks like frightening possessed fingers reaching down to grab you. At least that's what I tell the kids.

Speaking of houses, don't bother knocking this year. We won't answer. Get off my property!

EEEEEK! The spookiest of all. Weird. My hair keeps growing shorter.

Update! I totally left this one out (but just remembered it). This black cat, which I've never seen before, has been lurking around our yard since yesterday. Do you believe in omens? That is spooky!
BOO!

7 comments:

*MARY* said...

I love what you've done with the place, very welcoming.

I really like the new do. I need a haircut, I think I'm going to ask for the "aunty em."

rychelle said...

wow. i haven't seen ed grimley in a while....

and i like the new do.

Terésa said...

Love your hair! The rest I'm not so sure. As long as you feel comfortable with it all...

Nancy said...

Dido! I love the hair. Yikes to that spooky tree, I don't think i'll sleep tonight. Creapy!

Erin said...

Your home is so inviting, when we trick or treating I may just drop my kids off for good. Love your hair!

keri said...

I've never seen that cat at my house (next door), it must be a bad omen. Good luck. Throw salt, get a rabbit's foot, whatever else it takes.

Kristina P. said...

You are too cute! You should have left a comment ages ago. You know some of my favorite people, Mary and Rychelle!

I love your haircut. I need a new one too.

Anyway, don't be shy. I am adding you to my Reader, and I will be back!