Monday, October 27, 2008

My Edward

It's Halloween week! This year I've decided that I really love Halloween & all of the excitement & decorating that goes along with it (also, the candy). So, in honor of Friday's festivities my posts this week will be totally Halloweeny.

I think it's very appropriate to start off the week with everyone's favorite gorgeous vampire, Edward. What says Halloween more than a sexy, vegetarian vampire? I think everyone has their own version of him, your own perfect Eddy, so it would've been kind of impossible for the movie makers to cast the perfect Edward. Whatever, I'm content with their pick. But. The other day while I was watching The Princess Diaries II with my girls, I saw this scene & immediately thought about Edward. To me this guy would fill the shoes (the expensive Italian leather ones) perfectly. So, if I could choose the actor to play my Edward Cullen, this is who I would choose (take the next 2 mins {the first 30 seconds of the clip are dumb so bear with me, you won't regret it} to enjoy his yumminess. Also, I love his speaking voice & his posture.): Chris Pine.




Who is your perfect, or as close to as humanly possible, Edward?

P.S. I just want to be clear that Manly (the guy I'm married to) is the perfect Edward to me. Sometimes I call him Edward just for fun & he loves it. But, I didn't want to put him out there for all to see & oogle over. He's a married man. That would be totally inappropriate & I didn't want to make anyone jealous. And, I didn't want to treat him like a big piece of meat. So that's why I put Chris Pine up there instead of Manly.

7 comments:

Daya said...

He is pretty yummy but I still have to go with Robert Pattinson. He is the so stinkin' hot!! I feel like Mrs Robinson.

*MARY* said...

My perfect Edward would be Jackie Chan.

rychelle said...

obviously, capt. jack sparrow ;)

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Chris Pine has weird hair. I can't get past the hair.

Unknown said...

I have seen that movie before and never thought of him being a good Edward, but he totally would! Oh my goodness, I am the biggest Edward fan! I am wearing an Twilight (Edward) shirt to the midnight showing of Twilight! NO one can really fill Edwards shoes, he is immortally beautiful ;) Oh just talking about this makes me want to read it again!!!

Emilee said...

Daya, Don't say that because I'm even older than you. Yuck.

Mary, Aren't you already married to him?

Rychelle, My other friend agrees with you...the original Captn Jack though circa 1987 (remember 21 Jump Street?)

Hillbilly, I agree, his hair did look weird in that clip. But! It was just that clip, he had really good hair (& gorgeous eyes)in the rest of the movie.

Nicole, I want to go. Lucky, Gosh.

Erin said...

Never read the books, I don't know - something about being bitten by a human and that being sexy? - weird.
But I do agree that Chris Pine fellow does look like a vampire, not necessarily a good looking one, but a vampire none the less.