Monday, October 20, 2008

Question

Which is worse?

Only letting your children eat 2 double stuff Oreo cookies, while you sneakily eat 6, because for 1 thing it's not good for them & for another they are not yet old enough to appreciate the difference between the double stuff & regular stuff, therefore the double is wasted on them.

-OR-

Walking into the gym, not to exercise but to pick something up, right after gorging yourself on 6 double stuff Oreo's in one sitting. Is that like walking into an AA meeting while you're drunk?

Not that I did either/both of those last week.


Please share your thoughts on this issue. The person with the correct answer wins. Thanks.

7 comments:

*MARY* said...

I don't even know what you're talking about, neither one of those choices seem wrong to me at all.

The Hillbilly Banjo Queen: said...

OK Em. I am here to be the voice of reason.

It is never bad to eat more than your kids. You are bigger, thus you need more nourishment.

About the gym? Well, if you feel at peace going there with 6 double stuffs in your stomach, why not eat them and go to the gym and not work out? It's not like anyone can see you have 6 double stuffs in there. What they don't know won't hurt you.

The Turnarounds said...

I think the worst part about it all.... is that you must not have tried the mint stuffed ones yet!! (:

Shelley said...

Emilee! Your blog is great! I am so glad I stumbled across it. You have such an adorable little family! Now,..as for your question,..eating oreos can never be defined as a "wrong",..and I am just impressed you walked in to a gym! No shame in either! ;)

rychelle said...

what? you went to the gym?
blech.

Unknown said...

At least you were taking the physical action of walking into the gym (you probably burned at least ten calories). The first one has to be the worse crime, wasting those heavenly cookies on your kids who can't fully appreciate the goodness of "double stuffed".You will have to teach them the way!

Penny McK said...

Emilee, it is so fun to blogsurf when you find your very favoritist Visiting Teacher of all time. I'm so glad that I found you! You obviously know how I feel about eating 6 double stuffs at one time, that is why you see me at the gym everyday(almost). Just enjoy the eating AND the workout! Check me out at mckinlayclann.blogspot.com